CELT-S is ideal if you are an English language teacher working in secondary education, with learners aged 11-18 years.
You refresh and build your knowledge and skills, through a combination of online study and observed teaching practice.
The course helps you with challenges like developing learners' listening and speaking abilities in large classes.
- flexible and convenient - the online modules can be taken in any order
- practical - focusing on relevant practical skills to improve your classroom performance and get the best from your learners
- Online course with optional tutor-led sessions
- Face-to-face teaching practice
- Minimum 120 hours
- Online progress tests and practical tasks throughout the course
- Written test
- Teaching practice
Minimum entry requirements
- Independent English language user (CEFR Level B1 and above)
- Certificate CELT-S & TKT: Module 1
- Foundation to Developing
Find out more about the Cambridge English Teaching Framework